Thursday, March 11, 2010

Radio shows in the 80's, 90's and beyond

I started a blog three years ago. The bottom fell out around here, and we had to cut corners, so the computer was one of the first things to go. Now, in March of 2010 I can finally afford to turn it back on. One small problem. There is no way I can figure out how to copy and paste the posts from the blog I started 3 years ago on to this here new blog. I tried everything. See, I figured that if Google would not answer me after I attempted to fill out all of their forms, paid heed to all of their rules, begged them for help, then all I could do is put the blog site I started on here, then you can click on that, and when done, you can post all of your swell comments on this blog, and the world will be whole again. So here's the deal....Go to the following site, my original blog, read the stuff there, then come back to this site, post your warm wonderful comments, and all will be right. I am about to reveal a lot of oddities and stories here for the few that remember, the few that care, and the many who will be interested. It's good to be home again, Auntie M.

http://holyokemassradiowreb.blogspot.com Then come back here, and starting soon, I'll share so much more.

1 comment:

  1. If for no other reason you are there and l am here.The words that come from your voice
    are full of texture and movement.Joy and laughter have been brought to this Irish princess. Thank you for your words. Smiling

    ReplyDelete